Logitech Tap is a touchscreen controller for video conferencing. Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Pre-configured with room-optimized software from Google, Microsoft, or Zoom, Logitech Room Solutions include all necessary components: Tap touch controller, Logitech conference camera, commercial-grade cabling, and a mini PC or built-in compute.
- Internal cable retention and strain relief system
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
WHY USES OF VIDEO CONFERENCING?
There are several aspects in the business environment where video conferencing is needed such as :-
- Deal Negotiations
- Sales Pitches
- Contract discussions
- Virtual Classroom